Pages

Quote

YOU'RE LIFE IS YOUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD, MAKE SURE IT'S INSPIRING!!!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Time for a change

I suppose it's that time again for change. I get bored easily. Tired of looking at the same thing over and over. Need a whole new design since it had been almost 8 months since I started completely over on my blog and yet it still just sat there, with 1 post, and 2 recipes, no pictures.... BLAH!!! So this is my challenge. Make a new design, (which I did, and I liked it) and now to keep up with blogging. I need somewhere to be able to ramble on about every random, sparatic, crazy thought that goes through my mind since I tend to over think entirely way to much and I have finally realized how it has taken over so much of my life. I  am learning to just LET IT GO and K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)

So if you are still here and reading then obviously I have accomplished a little bit of the whole point in having a blog. I shall return later tonight but as of now, I only have 2 hours to clean or everyone will know that I was on here ALL DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment